Who did you make this for?
This is mostly just for me. Often it’s when I’m out on another project and I just notice a shot I like, pick up a camera and take it. Sometimes, I might go out for a photo taking excursion with a particular location or shot in mind. 🙂
What equipment did you use?
Depends entirely what I have on hand. Most of these photos were taken with a DSLR, but on occasion, there’s a compact camera on hand, or simply an iPhone. Usually, I pass it through an editing software before publishing and the techniques I use are entirely dependant on publishing medium, whether digital or print, there’s a different workflow (and sub-workflow) for each.
Here’s a list of equipment I’ve commonly used:
- Hasselblad H2d
- Pinhole cameras
- Film Negative SLR (used to own a Phenix)
- Canon 5D MkII, 5D MkIV, 450D, 7D
- TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Tilt-Shift Lens
- EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro
- EF 400mm f/5.6 L
- Remote Flashes
- Studio setups (Umbrella, Softbox, Reflectors etc.)
These are some of the image manipulation softwares and techniques I’ve used:
- Chemical Darkroom (B+W)
- Adobe Photoshop (Desktop and Mobile)
- Lightroom (Desktop and Mobile)
- Camera Raw